The micro-analysis software means all software which help to analyze the infinitely small (in particular electron microscopy) to render a valid and interpretable representation by the user.
These software need to combine business rules specific to the object of analysis with the use of physical models to represent and process qualitatively and quantitatively an enormous amount of data. The computing and data management structures are at the core of implementation skills to achieve reliable software.
In this area, Cantor participated, on behalf of SamX, to a highly modular approach of implementation to guard against excessive dependence on implemented material interfaces : they are frequently numerous and it is necessary to be able to adapt the hardware chain without jeopardizing the entire software architecture.
Typical operations in Microanalysis software
- we integrate new sensors into your process line and digital interfaces with new equipment (electron microscope, scanner …)
- we set up chains of “control command” to automate your processes
- we campaign to optimize software processing time (acquisition, recognition, visualization): measurement, diagnosis, implementation of accelerators or specific gateways
- we implement algorithms to optimize the storage volumes and classification of data while maintaining or improving the display speed
- we develop human-machine interfaces to support the recognition (sampling, categorization) to facilitate and simplify the work and effectiveness of the skilled person: technician, engineer, researcher.
- from different theoretical and experimental observations of the art, we design and then we implement the rules of qualitative or quantitative analysis (recognition of materials, shapes, materials) to your own environment
- we implement algorithms for particles analysis